Goals of the Institute
|“Shaping the future of pressure point self defense.”IntroductionThe National Institute of Pressure Point Arts was founded in 2000. It is an organization devoted to the safe teaching of, and research into, pressure point self defense.Goals of the Institute
The N.I.P.P.A.The N.I.P.P.A. logo is based on an image of Busaganashi, the mythical god of karate. Busaganashi is also known as the Nine Heavens Deity of the Palace of Wind and Fire of the Three Field City.
There are two types of memberships offered by the N.I.P.P.A. The first is an annual membership, which is offered free with any purchase from Bushido Productions. The second is alifetime membership, which is offered free with the purchase of Master Moran’s set of twelve pressure point clinic tapes.
There are two levels of pressure point certification that a N.I.P.P.A. member can earn through the Institute. The first is a student ranking. This is earned by successfully completing twelve N.I.P.P.A. pressure point clinics, either in person or via video correspondence.
The second level of certification is pressure point instructor. This can be earned by successfully completing an intensive four-day instructor’s certification course conducted by the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts after first earning your N.I.P.P.A. student ranking. For more information on the next instructor’s certification course or for a private course call 617-489-4025
- Supercharging Brazilian Jug Jets And MMA with Pressure Points (mastermoranselfdefense.wordpress.com)
- Click here for devastating pressure points (bestdefensivedefense.wordpress.com)
- Click here for devastating pressure points (donpaul68.wordpress.com)
- Click here for devastating pressure points (karateselfdefensepressurepoint.wordpress.com)
- Click here for devastating pressure points (japanselfdefensesharpshooter.wordpress.com)
- Click here for devastating pressure points (mastermoranpressurepoints.wordpress.com)